Public Relations, Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
- Drafting press releases, monthly PR calendar and related PR planning documents
- Ongoing media outreach, including editorial / creative shooting / spokesperson interview pitch
- Media / KOL relationship maintenance
- Supervise junior staff to finish all kinds of PR reports (clipping reports, competitor reports, etc.) and meeting related documents (meeting minutes, weekly status reports, etc.)
- Liaising with client on daily PR execution matters
- Monitoring and sharing creative initiatives from competitor brands
- Contribute strategic / creative ideas to PR plans or brand campaigns
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS :
- 1-4 year marketing or PR experience (Client/Agency/Media)
- Excellent Communications skills – can write and present ideas in both languages
- Solid media / KOL relationships (luxury / alcohol / lifestyle industry related)
- Exceptionally oriented – has experience in handling and managing projects
- Effective, Organized, Systematic and a strong team player
- Professional with a great attitude.
- Native Chinese and eloquent/fluent in English.
Life is short. Make an impact.
Apply online or reach out to us directly if you don't see your position listed.
We put culture first.
RTGers have curious minds, craft insightful forecasting, and take bold actions to shape a better tomorrow.
Rm 4709, Grand Gateway
1 Hong Qiao Road
Shanghai, China 200030
+86 021 5389 5588
7 Straits View,
Marina One East Tower,
#05-01 Singapore 018936
+65 6289 0501