Public Relations, Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
At RTG’s Inspire Division, we never underestimate the beauty of originality and innovation, and are focused on creating inspirational, engaging, and meaningful marketing that drives long lasting relationships.
- Primary contact window on retainer or project based client communication
- Work with the team to build strong media relationship and execute strategic plans in terms of media/KOL outreach programs and activities to achieve brand’s KPIs.
- Assist in client campaigns or new business through research, brainstorming, industry /competitive analysis and stakeholder assessments
- Supervise and guide the team to submit regular reports, press releases, plans and meeting minutes in day-to-day client service
- Assign team priorities and manages resources as team coach
- Quality standards – sets high quality standards, has an eye for detail.
- Keeper of brand equity, agency reputation and credibility
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS :
- At least 5 years marketing or communications experience (Client/Agency/Media)
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and accounts, manage client relationships and deliver results
- Good understanding of social media and digital communications
- Traditional media relations experience and understanding of how it can work effectively with paid, earned, shared and owned media platforms
- Both strategic and creative with strong local consumer insights.
- Excellent Communications skills – can write and present ideas in both languages
- Exceptionally oriented – has experience in handling and managing projects
- Effective, Organized, Systematic and a strong team player
- Proven account/project management skills, including budget management
- Problem solving skills, being deadline oriented, professional with a great attitude.
- Native Chinese and eloquent/fluent in English.
Life is short.
Make an impact.
Send your resume to email@example.com or head to our LinkedIn.
We put culture first.
RTGers have curious minds, craft insightful forecasting, and take bold actions to shape a better tomorrow.
Rm 4709, Grand Gateway
1 Hong Qiao Road
Shanghai, China 200030
+86 021 5389 5588
7 Straits View,
Marina One East Tower,
#05-01 Singapore 018936
+65 6289 0501